Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Via Lhasa Fly out Ali
Its is a Luxury tour plan for people who want to cover most significant pilgrimage with luxury amenities, We recommended this tour without any second thought, It covers most of the important Tibet landmarks. This tour is designed so that it enables the visitor to savour everything - the traditional ancient Tibetan architecture in the form of palaces and monasteries, the ethnic art & craft, culture & religion as well as the indescribable landscape is unique in itself with 360 degrees panoramic view of the plateau. It is the traditional Tibetan pilgrimage route that starts from Jokhang temple and ends at Mt. Kailash. Moreover, one gets the opportunity to visit "Forbidden City" Lhasa that is one of the must visit destinations on the geographical map of earth. To sum up, it fulfills one's sense of adventure as well as spiritual sensibilities.
Duration : 10 Days
Location : Kathmandu - Lhasa - Ali - Manasarover - Mt. Kailash - Ali - Lhasa - Kathmandu.
Day 01 : Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu Int'l airport (1300 mts) & meet /Greet and transfer to hotel, and half day sightseeing. Overnight Hotel Radisson / Hyatt Regency on MAP.
Day 02 : Kathmandu - Lhasa
Transfer to Kathmandu International Airport to board flight to Lhasa. Upon arrival in Gonggar Airport, transferred to Lhasa Hotel. Full day acclimatization. Overnight at Four Point Sheraton / St. Regis Hotel on MAP plan.
Day 03 : Lhasa : Sightseeing at Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazar, Overnight at Four Point Sheraton / St. Regis Hotel on MAP plan.
Day 04 : Lhasa – Ngari Gunsa (ALI )
Leave early in the morning to fly Lhasa to Ali (Elevation 4400m) and drive for Manasarovar Approx. (250km) If weather allowed will take you to complete your Manasarovar Parikarma by bus. Overnight at Manasarovar
Day 05 : Full day at Manasarovar
Take Holy bath and perform pooja and Havan, Visit Chu Gompa Monastery. There is a hot spring where one can spend some time to take a bath, Evening free relax and see full moon view at Mansarovar Lake. Overnight at Manasarovar
Day 06 : First Day Trek
On this day, we shall finalize the list of people who are well – acclimatized and are mentally and physically fit to do the parikrama & others will stay at Manasarovar or Darchin.
After breakfast, entire group proceeds towards Yumdwar and visit Ashpath , that is the beginning point of the parikrama.
On this day the group splits into two parts.
First group that will do the parikrama, Yamadowar and Trek to Driraphuk Tarboche (12 kms / 7-8 hrs). Packed Lunch. Along with supporting staff, equipments, Yak & ponies. Dinner and Overnight Camp / Guest House. (Elevation approx. 16500 ft.)
Second Group will visit Yamadwar and see off the first group and proceed to drive towards inner Kora (inner parikarima ) nearer to ashtapad. It is believed that Adinath Rishabdeva,the first Tirtnankar attained Nirvana here. At this point we are at the altitude of 16,000 ft. and this is the nearest point one can have a sight of holy Kailash. The group will spend few hours for meditation and return back to Darchen to Hotel
RMK : The entire logistics team and equipments (including the Kitchen Staff and Sherapas, guides, Camping equipments and the Kitchen utensils as well transport) will be divided in 2 parts to cater to the specific needs of the two groups.
Day 07 : Second Day Trek
First Group : After early breakfast, start trekking to Zutulphuk via Dolma Pass (highest point of entire journey elevation approx 17800 ft.) The distance is 18 kms with approximate time taken 10 hrs. Packed Lunch, Dinner and Overnight Camp / Guest House.
Second Group : Puja and holy dip at the lake followed by Manasarovar parikrama. O/n at Manasarovar . After dinner, group will do meditation at Manasarovar. Hotel at Darchen
Day 08 : Last Day Trek
First Group : After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (3 – 4 hrs) to arrive at the Mansarovar and join the second group.
Second Group : After early breakfast drive to Rakshas Tal (2 Hrs). And meet with first group and after Lunch drive to Shichen-the capital city of Ali via Bhasmasur (Trithapuri), Overnight at 4 Star Hotel at Ali, Nagri Region.
Day 09 : Ali – Lhasa
After breakfast transfer to the airport board flight for Lhasa, Arrival / Transfer to the Hotel, Lunch at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel Shangri La on MAP plan.
Day 10 : Lhasa – Kathmandu – Onward Destination
After breakfast, transfer at Lhasa airport and take CA 407 fly back to Kathmandu.Connected flight to onward destination. Tour Ends
- Above tour is organized from May till Oct.
- Mansoon time there is no fix departure but operation will continue, one has to keep few days extra in hand to accommodate any disruptions due to bad weather.
- Starting point of the tour is Kathmandu.
- Total duration is 10 days.
- Tailor made Itinerary suiting only for groups will be made as on request....
Mode of transportation:
- Kathmandu - Lhasa - Kathmandu will be done by Flight.
- Lhasa - Ali - Lhasa will be done by Flight.
- The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot/yaks (Optional). It takes about two & a half day (42 km). Rest of the Journey by Jeep / Bus.
Accommodation & all meals are inclusive. Accommodation will be provided in 3 to 4Star Hotels / Guest houses OR Tents ( as per Availability).
Very few medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our Guide having certificate of paramedic courses will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at High altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan Guide will accompany the group, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
Tour Cost : ON SPECIAL REQUEST Based on group size.
The above Tour Cost Include:
- Flight Airfare as per above tour program.
- All accommodations during the Yatra
- Kathmandu sightseeing and Arrival Transfer
- Restricted Permit and Chinese group Visa
- All Entrance fees in Tibet
- Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
- All transportations by Jeep or by Bus
- Local Tibetan / Chinese Guide.
- Meals on full board
- Sherpa staff for tracking
Tour Cost Exclude :
- Travel/ Personal Insurance
- Emergency evacuations / Rescue, if required.
- Any expenses of personal nature and NOT included in the “tour cost includes” section above, are additional.
- Addition days due to weather condition, Chinese Govt. rule or any other an avoidable situation, Visitor has to pay directly.
Rescue & Other Equipment’s :
- Air compressor bag [Gammo Bag].
- First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Kitchen Staff
Permission and Official Formalities :
- No permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
- To undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
- Tibetan Permit & Chinese Visa are required for this tour, which is included in the tour cost.
- Medical Fitness certificate stating that the traveler is not suffering from any type of respiratory diseases such as Asthma (issued by registered medical practioner) is needed.
Payment Terms & Conditions :
- Initial booking amount / Tibet Restricted Permit fee of INR 50,000/- PER PERSON [non refundable] to be deposited at the time of booking.
- Balance payment should make 20 days prior to the departure of trip to Tibet.
- All payment should be cleared before the commencement of Trip.
- please reconfirm us the date before going to issue international ticket.
- Kindly reconfirm us the date before going to issue international/Domestic Air ticket.
- If you wish to extend you trip to any pilgrimage site such as Amarnath, Kedarnath, Muktinath, Damodar Kund etc. or you want to go for any short trips such as Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot etc.. you can feel free to contact us.
Contact us :
Explore India Tours
Head Office: -
B2/20 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi – 110029 INDIA
Telephone : +91-9540020051 / 9871577990
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Kathmandu Office :-
Plot No. 40, Jwagal, Kupondol, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone : +977-9813188290
Preparations as per our broachers and web site’s check list :
www.kailashtour.in / www.kailashmanasyatra.com / www.kailashmansarovar.net / www.kailashmansarovar.travel
Other Important websites :
www.exploreindiatours.in / www.chardham.travel / www.kumbhcamp.org / www.kumbhtour.com / www.indiapanchakarmacenter.com
Exclusive Interview on Aaj Tak Tv of Mt. Kailash Yatra