05 Days Mt. Kailash & Holy Manasarovar Yatra Trip by Helicopter.
Mt. Kailash is considered to be the holiest mountain on mother earth by ample numbers of faiths and religious. Through millennia, monks, yogis and pilgrims from all over the world have braved unimaginable hardships to reach this abode of Gods. Its exceptional isolation and the peculiar contours of black granite, that gives it the appearance of a Shiva linga, have caused Kailash to be venerated as a place that is both representative and emblematic of Shiva. For Hindus, a journey of Kailash is considered the ultimate yatra due to both the difficulty of reaching it and the level of sanctity attached to it.
Detailed Tour Plan :-
Day 01 : Pick up from Lucknow Arrive Nepalgunj
Our journey starts from Nepalgunj which is 165 kms from Lucknow and around 100 kms from Gonda Railway Station. Delhi – Lucknow by flight and evening transfer to Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel Siddharth or Similar. ( The Second Option and is more convenient take a O/N Train from Delhi by Vaishali Express 19:50 Hrs / 06:20+ Hrs ).
Day 02 : Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa by Helicopter from their Drive to Purang ( Taklakot)
Report Nepalgunj Airport at morning board flight to simikot. Before 12:00 noon 1st leg of journey will be over, (Simikot is located at the altitude of 9,246 ft. 2,818 meters.)
After lunch proceed towards Hilsa from Simikot by 25 minutes chopper ride. Hilsa helipad to Chinese check post, Cross the bridge Board awaiting Jeeps which will take us to Purang (Taklakot). Overnight at Hotel Hiamalayan Purang
Day 03 : Full day at Taklakot ( Purang)
full day rest at Hilsa, A day of acclimatization at altitude of 13,205 ft. / 4755 meters. Evening free for own activities.Overnight at Hotel Hiamalayan Purang
Day 04 : Rakshas Tal – Manasarovar – Mt. Kailash
Day start IST 05:00 Hrs and proceed for Rakshas Tal (1 Hrs. drive ). Further 30 min. drive for Manasarovar. Take Holy bath and perform pooja and further proceed to Mt. Kailash which is 40 kms. from Manasarovar. After completing Chinese formalities at base camp we will drive towards inner Kora (inner parikarima ) nearer to ashtapad. It is believed that Adinath Rishabdeva, the first Tirtnankar attained Nirvana here. At this point we are at the altitude of 16,000 ft. and this is the nearest point one can have sight of Kailash.
Spend few hours for meditation and is also the turning point for return journey. On the way back complete Manasarovar Parikarma by jeeps (at chu Gompa which is the completion point of Parikarma, there is the hot spring one can spent some time to take a bath ). Late evening return back to Hotel at Purang.
Day 05 : Return Journey
Early morning IST 07:30 Hrs, after completing immigration return back to Hilsa, Catch Helicopter to Simikot. Brunch at the camp site and afternoon latest by 13:00hrs catch the flight to return back to Nepagunj. and take Cab for Lucknow.
REMARK : Because of Weather, one has to keep few extra dates in hand.
- Above tour is organized from May till Oct.
- Mansoon time there is no fix departure but operation will continue, one has to keep few days extra in hand to accommodate any disruptions due to bad weather.
- Starting point of the tour is Napalgunj reaching via Lucknow / Gonda / Kathmandu.
- Total duration is 05 days.
- Tailor made Itinerary suiting only for groups will be made as on request.
- Kindly note that for NRI / Foreign Passport holders Clients should reach Kathmandu one day before in given dates for Visa process, should reached Kathmandu by 10:00 AM)
Mode of Transportation
- Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow will be done by a car.
- Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj will be done by Flight.
- Simikot - Hilsa will be done by Charter Helicopter.
- From the first border town (Shera) of Tibet, the transfers to and from will be done by Toyota Land cruisers or by Bus.
Accommodation & all meals are inclusive. Accommodation will be provided in Hotels/ Guest house as per available facility on sharing basis.
Medical Facilities :
Very limited medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our Guide
having certificate of paramedic courses will accompany the group, who take care of only few
Medical issues at high altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan guide will accompany the group, supported by Tour Leader from India or Nepal. Highly qualified and experienced Sherpa along with paramedic staff throughout the trip.
Cost for this trip NRI's & Foreign passport holder would be US $ 3000 per person (For US/CANADIAN Passport holders extra $ 500 or for other Foreign Passport Holders $ 400) For Indian national INR 2,35,000/- Including Service Tax.
The above tour cost Includes:
- From Lucknow to Lucknow all expenses are included except expenses of personal nature.
- Helicopter Charter charges, Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa / Taklakot for acclimatization.
- Chinese Visa, Tibet permit and Kailash permit. Nepal permit (Humla ), Officers fee, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan local guide.
The Tour Cost Excludes:
- Travel/ Personal Insurance
- Emergency evacuations / Rescue, if required.
- Any expenses of personal nature and NOT included in the “tour cost includes” section above, are additional.
- Addition days due to weather condition, Chinese Govt. rule or any other an avoidable situation, Visitor has to pay directly.
Rescue Equipment’s :
- Air compressor bag [Gammo Bag].
- First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
Permission and Official Formalities:
- No permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
- To undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
- Tibetan Permit & Chinese Visa are required for this tour, which is included in the tour cost.
- Medical Fitness certificate stating that the traveler is not suffering from any type of respiratory diseases such as Asthma (issued by registered medical practioner) is needed.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- Initial booking amount / Tibet Restricted Permit fee of INR 50,000/- PER PERSON [nonrefundable] to be deposited at the time of booking.
- Balance payment should make 30 days prior to the departure of trip to Tibet.
- All payment should be cleared before the commencement of Trip.
- Please reconfirm us the date before going to issue international ticket.
- Kindly reconfirm us the date before going to issue international/Domestic Air ticket.
- If you wish to extend you trip to any pilgrimage site such as Amarnath, Kedarnath, Muktinath, Damodar Kund etc. or you want to go for any short trips such as Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot etc.. you can feel free to contact us.
- Price of Optional Tour Everest Mountain Flight: INR 15000.00 Per Person for Indian Nationalities. USD 350.00 Per Person for Foreigner Passport Holders Cost includes airfare, airport tax and transfer. (The fare is subjected to change as per any change made by airlines at the time of booking.):
Contact Us :
Explore India Tours
Head Office: -
B2/20 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi – 110029 INDIA
Telephone : +91-9540020051 / 9871577990
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Kathmandu Office :-
Jwagal Ward No.10, Lalitpur,
Near UN Park, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone : +977-9849671071
Preparations as per our brochures and web site's Check list :
www.kailashmanasyatra.com / www.kailashmansarovar.net / www.kailashmansarovar.travel
Other Important websites :
www.exploreindiatours.in / www.indiaadventuretravels.com / www.chardham.travel / www.kumbhcamp.org / www.kumbh.camp / www.indiapanchakarmacenter.com / www.panchkarma.net / www.adventure-equipments.com
Wellness / Life coach / Psychology / websites :
Exclusive interview on Aaj Tak TV of Mt. Kailash :